17.03.20 | Z&S CH - Personal Care
Cosun biobased products: natural and innovative solutions for the future
The cosmetics industry is increasingly focusing on the biodegradability of raw materials. This can be seen in the plethora of critical information with regard to ”microplastics”. Plant-based products that permit effective biodegradability are an elegant solution. For the manufacture of these functional additives, our European supplier Cosun Biobased Products (www.cosunbiobased.com) uses chicory and sugar beet-based raw materials without creating competition with the food chain.
To date, we can already offer the following products:
- Conditioner: Quatin (INCI: Hydroxypropyltrimonium inulin)
- Prebiotic humectant: CBP Inulin (INCI: Inulin)
- Structuring agent: Betafib MCF (INCI: Cellulose)
- Multifunctional acid: Betawell (INCI: Galactaric acid)
- Dispersing agent: Carboxyline CMI (INCI: Sodium carboxy methyl inulin)
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.